divendres, 6 d’octubre del 2017

PRESENTATION OF MONT-ROIG STUDENTS

Hi! We are 2nd ESO students at Antoni Ballester high school in Mont-roig del Camp, Tarragona.

We are doing an Etwinning project. It’s a new optional subject this year. We are making a “connecting game” with electricity in English. We are very happy because it’s a new experience to meet new friends from other high schools. They are working on a project like ours. This is our presentation. We hope you like our project. We are looking forward to hearing from you!




                                                                                                     Júlia and Laura

15 comentaris:

  1. Hi,
    we are your e.twinnig mates from Amposta. We`re gonna rec our video. We`ll send u next week. hope u like it!!!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hello! I hope you like our video. I am Pol Fernàndez

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. You can use this link for you blog, is shorter: https://goo.gl/Crr1bG

      We just recorded the video and we'll send the video soon.

      Elimina
  3. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  4. Hello! I'm Esperança and I hope you like our video.

    ResponElimina
  5. Hi! I'm Pau and I hope you would enjoy our video.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. would és com futur de hope, no fa falta que el fiquis dos vegades.

      Elimina
  6. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  7. Hi!
    I'm Annia,
    I hope you like our video.

    ResponElimina
  8. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  9. Hello!I'm Pau Bayo and i hope you watch and like our presentatations.

    ResponElimina
  10. Hello!
    I'm Laura,I hope you like our video
    Bye!

    ResponElimina
  11. Hi! I'm Andrea I said your vidio and I like it. We will hung our video next week.

    ResponElimina
  12. Hi!
    I'm Paula,
    I hope u like our video.
    See you

    ResponElimina
  13. I'm Oumayma
    I hope u like our video

    ResponElimina