divendres, 6 d’octubre del 2017

PRESENTATION OF MONT-ROIG STUDENTS

Hi! We are 2nd ESO students at Antoni Ballester high school in Mont-roig del Camp, Tarragona.

We are doing an Etwinning project. It’s a new optional subject this year. We are making a “connecting game” with electricity in English. We are very happy because it’s a new experience to meet new friends from other high schools. They are working on a project like ours. This is our presentation. We hope you like our project. We are looking forward to hearing from you!




                                                                                                     Júlia and Laura

15 comentaris:

  1. Hi,
    we are your e.twinnig mates from Amposta. We`re gonna rec our video. We`ll send u next week. hope u like it!!!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hello! I hope you like our video. I am Pol Fernàndez

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. You can use this link for you blog, is shorter: https://goo.gl/Crr1bG

      We just recorded the video and we'll send the video soon.

      Elimina
  3. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  4. Hello! I'm Esperança and I hope you like our video.

    ResponElimina
  5. Hi! I'm Pau and I hope you would enjoy our video.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. would és com futur de hope, no fa falta que el fiquis dos vegades.

      Elimina
  6. Hi!
    I'm Annia,
    I hope you like our video.

    ResponElimina
  7. Hello!I'm Pau Bayo and i hope you watch and like our presentatations.

    ResponElimina
  8. Hello!
    I'm Laura,I hope you like our video
    Bye!

    ResponElimina
  9. Hi! I'm Andrea I said your vidio and I like it. We will hung our video next week.

    ResponElimina
  10. Hi!
    I'm Paula,
    I hope u like our video.
    See you

    ResponElimina